Dr Evans E. Woherem (Chairman) is currently
• MD/CEO, Compumetrics Solutions Ltd., an IT Consultancy company,
• Chairman, Digital Africa, an annual conference and exhibition
• Chairman, Chams Access Ltd.
• Director, Chams Plc.
• Facilitator of the Business Information Systems module of the M.Sc/PhD degrees of the University of Port Harcourt Institute of Engineering, Technology and Innovation Management (METI), where he also supervises some M.Sc and PhD students’ research.
• An AMP of Harvard Business School,
• A PhD on Expert Systems from the University of Manchester,
• An MA(Econ.) from the University of Manchester,
• An M.Sc in Cognition, Computing and Psychology (i.e., Artificial Intelligence) from the University of Warwick, England, and
• A B.Sc in Behavioural Science from the University of La Verne, California.
• An AS in Criminal Justice from the University of La Verne, California.
After some years of research work in England, at Manchester University, teaching at Manchester Polytechnic (now Manchester Metropolitan University), and Research Fellowship at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, as an ESRC Research Fellow, he went on to work for:
1. Lloyd’s Register, London, as a Knowledge Engineer, rising to the position of a Senior Consultant (in Software Engineering) and Manager, Continuous Process Improvement.
2. ABSA Bank, South Africa, as a Senior Consultant and Group Head, Business Architecture.
3. FSB International Bank Plc, as a General Manager
4. First Bank of Nigeria Plc, as an Executive Director
5. First Interstate Bank, as Deputy Managing Director
6. Unity Bank Plc, as Group Executive Director.
1. The pioneer Chairman, Interswitch Nig. Ltd.
2. Director, NIBSS (Nigerian Interbank Settlement Systems);
3. Director, Northlink Insurance Brokers;
4. Chairman, Pelican Printers, a subsidiary of Unity Bank Plc.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Credit Administration of Nigeria and an Honorary Senior Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIBN).
Alh. Isma’ila Galadanchi: (Director) – An accountant by training, he attended Bayero University, Kano where obtained his B.Sc in Accounting and an Masters in Business Administration. He started his career at Allied Bank of Nigeria Plc in 1985 as an Operations Officer till he rose to the position of Branch Manager. He moved to Strategic Ideas in Management Consultants from 1997 – 1999. He joined Intercity Bank Plc as a Branch Manager from 1999 till 2006 when he left as a Regional Manager to join Unity Bank Plc as (AGM) Head, Public Sector Implementation Team till his retirement in November 2013 as Executive Director North Business Directorate.
Alh. Isma’ila has over three decades of experience in the Banking and Financial Industry.